I am a Latina documentary photographer based in Los Angeles, California. I shoot editorial, brands and events, and I prioritize diversity in both subject and audience.
My biggest influences include Agnes Varda, Gordon Parks, Stephen Sondheim, John Cassavetes and James Baldwin. I aim to capture the same depth and nuance of humanity that all of their works bring to light.
Latest projects: documenting the LA comedy scene; USC; people at work.
[Portrait by Oriana Koren]
- University of Southern California
- Jack Jones Literary
- Pop Culture Collaborative
- Mortified Storytelling
- The Improv Lab
- Upright Citizens Brigade
- Gentrification Comedy
- "Double Take" ALLMOST Studio
- "MissRepresentation" Junior High Gallery
- "Viva La Muxer" Las Fotos Project
- Vice Magazine
- The New Republic
- NPR Music
- OC Weekly